- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies (about 6 cookies)
- 30 Oreo cookies for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth (2-3 minutes). Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended (7-8 minutes).
Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until flour disappears. Don’t over mix. Stir in chocolate chunks and Oreos.
Drop cookie dough (110-115 g) onto prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 18 minutes. At 12 minutes top with Oreos.